View Single Post
Old 08-06-2021, 05:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was very political, and all the top guilds were holding hands

the people actually pvping were in the minority
You're right, all the 4 pvp servers were pretty much the same, with little variation. In the high end scene it was hand holding and diplomacy.

On Vallon Zek where i played which was a "pvp server" i'd say only 5% of the actual population were real pvpers, the rest were bluebies that hand hold until there was drama over some loot and then pvp broke out between these top guilds.

To me this is the perfect game, a game filled with only pvp oriented players pvp become dull and boring, bluebies bring emotion to the game and we all know there's nothing like a scorn'd bluebie, they make the best drama. The only way we would ever experience everquest like it was in 1999 on a pvp server is if they opened a blue server, then at the peak of its popularity they enable pvp so the 100 of us that enjoy pvp could become 5% of that servers population, then you would have a pvp server true to what pvp servers were back in 1999.
Videos
Wipe it clean.