View Single Post
Old 04-25-2022, 10:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am not too familiar with the Paladin Epic, but I believe it is one of the easier Epics to complete. If you are in a guild it shouldn't be too tough to get a group together for Miragul. If you hang around Vox/Nagafen when they are killed you could ask the guild who kills them to sell you the book. Most guilds only care about SoulFire, which don't need the books.

If your concern is you want an easier epic, then a Tunare Paladin isn't a bad option. I am just saying Nature's Defender + 30 WIS or so will not change your playstyle. You won't really be able to cast more spells. If you want to do that, you need to invest in your Paladin to get Proc Weapons, Clickies, and Flowing Thought I and II. Those will give you a lot more mana to play with.
I'd be content to complete Fiery Avenger, and I'm not far away from it, to be frank. I have both SoulFire and Ghoulbane, and maxed Deepwater Knights faction. What I need is a Book of Scale to do Miragul, and then make the turn-in on PoS.