View Single Post
Old 01-14-2022, 10:18 PM
Fire Giant

I like level cap ideas. Ideas like that aren't always terrible. It's not bad to throw out crazy ideas. I think unfortunately, the direction modern video games have gone, it has made it scary to throw out absurd ideas just for fun.

- Don't change the original format too much, (Freeport, Nektulos Forest.) I think I remember seeing Nektulos Forest changed, from as open as a zone you can get (A giant square.) to some Final Fantasy linear path.

Thats great and all, but they did that with Diablo 3. Stop buying a game and changing stuff dramatically. That type of idea for a game it's not bad. Just put that in a new game.

I could go on more, but I don't want to rant. So I'm unsure if I should add this last one, because I don't know if it's the guiding force in the universe. But also maybe have some respect for the original creators.

Oh yea and modern FPS have been garbage. I'm not sure I haven't played any new ones in forever. Overwatch was good but overwatch is supposed to be a fun, random, new idea game.

Sorry reebz, my mini video game rant is not directed towards you or anyone in particular. Just ranting for a second there.
Last edited by A Knight; 01-14-2022 at 10:23 PM..