View Single Post
Old 05-10-2018, 12:55 PM
Kobold

Default 55+ / Pre-Epic Warrior DPS Weapons - Exquisite 2Hs vs Winter's Fury vs. Others?

So i've read through the posts about Warrior DPS weapons for lower level and am more looking for ideas about solid DPS weapons to use before epic in the late 50's as a warrior.

Overalll, what's better late 50's DPS for a warrior an Exquisite 2hs 32/36 or Frostbringer + Winter's Fury (some other similar pairing)? Looking for something in the 8-12k range, though down to spend a little more if something's worth it.

Currently 57 with almost full SS armor, CoCW 36% haste, and Infestation + Frostbringer for weapons. As I've been doing more and more raiding, the need for a solid DPS weapon that I can use when I'm not tanking and don't want aggro is becoming more and more evident in addition to the fact that sometimes it seems like my group could just use more DPS out of me than raw aggro (when we don't have enough members - non ideal set-up).

Some issues people have brought up is that 2hs DPS is before Warrior Triple Attack comes in, and that warriors can't Triple Attack with Piercing Weapons (which is downside to Lances OR Sebilite Croaking Dirk)

Thoughts??