View Single Post
Old 07-05-2020, 03:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
2-boxing for sure ain't enforced on Green, hehe. Like if I became a GM I could instantly ban at least a dozen 2-boxers instantly.

Ain't no GMs are oblivious to that shit. I would wage 75% of the CLR/ENC duos at level 50 are boxed. Especially in Lower Guk.
Yeah I would agree that its probably more prevalent than people think. I was in a group the other day where someone said they were leveling the Cleric character so they have a free Rez whenever they want it. When someone in the group asked how they’d do that without boxing the Cleric claimed they’d just have a friend or guildy log into the account to do it.

I don’t know that constant real time boxing is super prevalent, but I would bet good money that there are tons of people with rez or buff bots that just log in to buff/rez their other char and then log out again because that’s virtually impossible to prevent.

That said, I think the staff do the best they can to prevent boxing with the limited resources and time that they have to dedicate to the server. They definitely aren’t purposefully looking the other way on it.