Thread: Royal Rumble
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2016, 04:38 AM
Sarnak

Make no mistake, they still have absolutely no idea what to do with the wyatts. The storyline went to shit two RAWS in after that match and immediately became forgetable. The wwe's biggest flaw since ive started watching again is the storylines, which is why RAW and Smackdown mostly have been unwatchable and i ignored the shows for a long time.

A lot of wrestlers including Mick Foley and Steve Austin have been very vocal about their dislike for the storylines too which I think they are now starting to pay attention to. The fans at last years Royal Rumble almost had a riot due to the booking of the finish and since then they have been putting some effort into the PPVs, like you see in that match.

Vince Mcmahon came back after the last PPV and his involvement as a heel with his antics against Roman Reigns have been hilarious and very close to old school McMahon of the past and sort of saved the show and the ratings have went up. I'd say half the RAWs since the PPV have been good but half of them sucked, which is a good record for RAW this year.

The announcers have been really bad. Booker T and JBL need to be fired. Fortunely they just signed Mauro Ranallo and he debuted on Smackdown two weeks ago doing commentary with Lawler. He was great and the best person to probably announce since Jim Ross. His chemistry with Lawler was really good and Lawler was busting his balls and actually acting like he was in the 90s. Hopefully they'll end up replacing the entire announce team with quality announcers.
Last edited by Furniture; 01-22-2016 at 04:56 AM..