View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 03:16 AM
VIP / Contributor

i like.

Azor Azai as jon is surely a stretch, but not impossible? He’s not technically dead. We know he warg’d into Ghost (his wolf) because of the prologue. We HOPE Melisandre can resurrect the same way Thoros did for Beric and Cat.

Gregor = Frankenstein

Jaqen = I feel his story is somehow important.

Any chance Syrio was a faceless man? I have a rule that says a person is not dead until I see a body. And I never saw Syrio’s body.

Bran = “you will never walk again Bran, but you will fly” simply ravens?

Rickon = We know Davos was sent by Manderly to get Rickon. And we know Rickon is not currently in Winterfell, because the Boltons, the freys, the Manderly’s, or Theon would have seen him. There must ALWAYS be a stark in winterfell. Look to the crypts.

Balon = not to mention Euron shows up literally out of no where just days after Balon dies, after being in exile for what, 9 years?

Knight of the Laughing Tree = I LOVE your theory on Lyanna here.

Baelish = no sir, Baelish fucks you

I agree the targaryens’ will indeed end up back in power, if for no other reason than history tends to repeat itself

Red Priests = between Melisandre, Thoros, and Victarions red priest, I think Melisandre is the weakest in pure skill ( I understand shes stronger at the wall than normal)

---------- - ---------------------- --------------------- -------------

also, heres a crackpot idea..

2 horns.

one (Euron's) controls dragons (fire)
one (Sam's) wakes giants and can bring down the wall (ice)

could these two horns actually play the song "A Song of Ice and Fire"