View Single Post
Old 09-25-2019, 05:05 PM
Planar Protector

--Darkforge NPC's were originally in Mistmoore and Unrest. Moved to Sol-Ro at some point later, I don't know when.

--Armor of Ro combines could originally FAIL. Dunno the trivials. Again it was changed fairly early on after a (understandable) outcry.

Shadow Knights' original spell set was terrible. There was a reason it was regarded as the worst class in the game, and was the least-played. I don't think they even got a pet until level 15, but did get a few spells (a pet heal at 15, and I think voice graft at 30) which were later replaced with other spells. I only dabbled with an SK as an alt in those days so I do not remmeber the specifics but perhaps this can point someone else in the right direction. Also, was life-leech pre-kunark? The Paladin equivalent (divine might) was obviously post-kunark, and I definitely recall it being patched in later because Paladins were PO'd and complaining that SK's got a new spell while they did not. Notably the life leech spell requires no kunark drops or kunark zones (unlike the Paladin spell).

Danth