View Single Post
Old 09-25-2019, 05:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh! Reminds me of another one - the kiting nerf shouldn't be in at launch
Quote:
Originally Posted by http://wiki.project1999.com/Patch_Notes#September%2013,%201999
DoT Changes
If the monster is in melee with you, there is no change to how a DoT spell works.
If the monster is running away from you (fear, wounded, etc.), there is no change to how a DoT spell works.
If the monster is moving when the damage from the DoT is applied (happens every few seconds), it will take 66% of the damage that it would have taken.
DoT spells have all had their duration slightly increased. If the monster moves for 18 seconds during a fight, it will take as much damage from the DoT as it would before the patch. If the monster moves for less then 18 seconds during a fight, your DoT will do more damage then it would have done before the patch. If the monster moves more then 18 seconds during the fight, it will take less damage then it would have before the patch.
And also just a general note: I can't speak for Nilbog, but I'm guessing he would find it helpful if people could provide patch dates. After all, he's not just disabling these things at launch, he's also enabling them in some future patch, so presumably he needs to know the patch date to do that.

P.S. I'm NOT trying to discourage anyone from submitting patch-less stuff! I'm just saying, if you have the time ...

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 09-25-2019 at 05:47 PM..