View Single Post
Old 10-18-2019, 06:35 AM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishBait01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikes. Can't wait to get banned again for pulling another camp's untouched mobs.

You still a blowhard?
If by that do you mean am I still going to shut you down spectacularly as ever? Yes.

For everyone else's perspective, during my era in server history, there were newbie-ending vendor bugs, a lot of work to go before Velious, people paying a company in India to DDoS the server over end-game bs, others exploiting major economy-destroying dupes, and generally no one answering petitions for most of it.

My priority was making sure people actually had a good time, and when people experienced real problems, I bent over backward for those people and spent as much time as that took. Everyone else got exactly the amount of attention they deserved in that grand scheme.

So back to you: If that meant you got treated like a toddler who was acting up, you probably deserved it. Sorry not sorry about your feelings, can't say I remember you as much as you remember me.