Thread: Boxing
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2023, 01:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I do agree that it does seem like alot of "duos" on blue are always husband/wife bf/gf players and when they mention it I always think to myself, "that's nice that they play together" but it feels like I end up having that thought rather often.

at least~25% of you have to be 2 boxers.
I mean if you think it's a quarter of the duos you come across, just sit invis and watch them for awhile. Boxing is fairly easy to spot if you sit there awhile and pay attention.

The most obvious one I ever saw on P99 was last year. Someone killing dwarves in BB with a level 29 Enchanter casting Clarity on them like every 30 minutes. Guess their friend or whomever really didn't feel the need to level past the exact level they get C at and then just wanted to hangout and buff forever out of the goodness of their heart. Once they noticed me watching them though they left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Right, but with the IP exemption system, that means they know exactly who to watch for boxing.
I highly doubt that anyone who is actually boxing applies for an IP exemption. If I had to bet money I would say they just use VPNs.