View Single Post
Old 02-20-2018, 08:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Apparently Qt does not do DPI scaling by default? It looks like I can turn this on and it should work for your 2160p if you scale using your os (the person tested on windows).

I don't have 2160p, but I do have 1080p and the ability to do dpi scaling. I can test it out on my system, and if it works, I can release it. Currently redoing map engine to allow for layers in the maps and if I have the next release out this Sunday, I will 100% try to include DPI scaling awareness turned on.

Qt css doesn't allow VH -- px measurement only. But if the dpi awareness doesn't work, I can output dynamic px measurements based on your screen height.

In the meantime since I haven't tested this yet, you could open up a command line, set the environmental variable QT_AUTO_SCREEN_SCALE_FACTOR to 1

Code:
setx QT_AUTO_SCREEN_SCALE_FACTOR 1
nparse
That may fix it in the mean time, but it may need the sister code for that within the program.
awesome thanks man! I'll try to mess around with your suggestion but I doubt my abilities to do anything too crazy on the backend myself lol...