View Single Post
Old 12-28-2021, 02:18 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valik1016
have no desire to wear a headset for hours on end, and I usually have the TV or stereo on while I play, or other people in the room with me that don't want to experience it with me. Therefore, I don't want to be on discord while I play. I can still type, and I bothered to learn English well enough to use grammar, vocabulary and punctuation correctly and communicate effectively in the game, like I always did on Live. That's why I asked why you need me to be on discord. You can get to know me perfectly well by chatting with me either here on the forum or in the game, in written form.
Talking to you made me reconsider making discord mandatory and I am just planning on making a list of players in the guild regardless. Really the name Twisted Fate implies that we have all types of players in the guild ranging from misfits, to drunks to hardcore players. I personally would like players to play nice and seek vengeance against those that deserve it, but that is not my place to say nor it is being true to what Twisted Fate is truely about.

That being said if you smell like a troll, and you look like a troll and you sound like a troll then more then likely I will boot you from the guild. Despite what others may think of my self destructive behavior, reputation is important to me and so is the survival of our guild. I plan on helping this guild grow over time.