View Single Post
Old 04-09-2022, 08:09 AM
Kobold

People are getting bored and even pettier; it'd be fun to see some things get mixed up.

I'd rather see a no rules, wild-west raid scene than whatever it is that's going on that would require a U.N. Style discord, guilds getting routinely raid banned, and all the other wild stuff that I definitely don't recall hearing about back on live. Admittedly though, I've never done a lot of high end raiding, here or on live. Just seems soulless and horrible from my seat; to the point where I don't even want to try for my epics.

Regardless, alternate rules should be considered and put into play, not just for raids, but for basically any disputed rules. Maybe convert one of the existing servers to a 'test' server, or have whatever's planned for after green be such a server. Crazy proposition A isn't working out? Great, time to test crazy proposition B for a couple months. There'd be space to play with some more out-there ideas as well.

Randomizing what hot loot drops from what hot camps could be a fun thing; so would team PVP.
Hafthor: Dwarf Cleric (NEW: Try GREEN Hafthor!)
Tsukiko: Human Monk
Burzma: Troll Shaman