Thread: Staff Changes
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2018, 05:59 PM
Server GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rewzer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Menden, my character Naethyn was given a temporary ban for posting an image in RNF, because I was told it implied staff favoritism. That image had a discord quote that did not include who said it. I was banned permanently after making a post in the petition forum asking how it could imply staff favoritism, unless it was a staff member who said it. I then articulated my opinion of a member of the server staff. I was not permanently banned until I made that private, GM only petition. If you review the petition you will find it not safe at all to post anything in the GM only petition forum, even if it does not include vulgarity. When players are banned in game for posting in the private GM only forums it is completely reasonable to expect them to go to a third party site to make this information public, and the server staff here should not be surprised when the only avenue available is met with instant banishment.
It's flagged for Rogean.

Any issues with staff should be PMd to either Nilbog or Rogean. Once we get a GM, any issues with Guides should be sent to that GM.