Thread: Staff Changes
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2018, 06:15 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupakk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So I can see why people would be very miffed to not openly post the Dramaganda Manifesto on these forums
Good, because that is exactly what you should not be doing.

Guys, read my post. It’s really simple. You don’t go make a god damn public post calling out staff members. You send a forum PM to myself or nilbog.

I just don’t understand how you guys can’t grasp this concept. I’ve seen like 4 posts now of people that are referencing bans for making public posts. Read this until you understand it:

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me or Nilbog.
If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me or Nilbog.

Again that’s a >>>>>FORUM PM<<<<<

Not hard to understand, if you are following this procedure, the only person that sees your PM is the person(s) you sent it to, and thus you can’t possibly be banned by the person you are reporting.

There’s no excuse for not being able to do this.

Project 1999 Setup Guide