View Single Post
Old 01-21-2011, 05:12 PM
Banned

Look at my account. I did leave the server. No self-righteous bullshit. Also, my friends left it. We're all butthurt about it, and it's totally understandable. Someone responded to this thread recently, so I submitted an additional response. This has got to be the worst bug I've ever seen in any game, ever, Uthgarr.

And as for your already having said it: I'm not stalking you. Do some PR to cool the heads. You let people get pissed off and stay pissed off for months at a time. That shit ain't right. I don't know what you said when and where and whatever, and it's not my responsibility to. I'm trying to relax. I just feel like..., if it's patched already..., then upload the patch already! Because the coding must be very complex..., but come on.... Is uploading the patch really all that difficult? My programming experience tells me that that must be the easiest part. It's got to be 1 to 4 lines of code that you've done 10,000 times. Whatever whatever. The point is: this is a very important patch.