View Single Post
Old 09-16-2021, 11:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tru but i looked at the logins for all my red99 characters today and got a lil nostalgiac for my cleric and wizard

I think I'm going to play skyrim again, got any recommenations as to how to mod it, mod packs? like modding guides that arent 20 years old, I feel like I would be better off reinstalling that game or buying it from somewhere other than steam which sucks big time now-adays especially with modding idk.

u know i've run the rogue questline like 50x but never got all the rogue guild hall upgrades???! like wtf thats weak i need to do better
Skyrim? oh that bigot game, figures.

I am playing Depression Quest on Steam, Its great because after you live it in real life then you can play it on the computer! omg brilliant!

Did I tell you all about the myriad of pills I pop daily? omg its so interesting you have to know about it. I would tell you but you are a bigot, hnnnnnngggggg i can't help myself, *vomits on board* here in your lap!

I get that some people are living less than ideal lives, I spend my days layed up though, anyway I just thought this would help snap those fuckers who are just barely hanging on LMAO, let me tell you about these pills [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]