View Single Post
Old 11-01-2020, 02:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because I quit P99 for a long while. Played Classic WoW and got bored with that but wasnt ready to come back to P99. I had a baby and couldnt commit time to it so I saw some friends were playing on Takp and it looked like a good option for me to casually play the game I love.

Joined Imperium with a lot of old AM friends, got some chars to 60 and raided a bit but then wanted to come back to P99.

TAKP is def the second best Emulated EQ server. It doesnt have the stupid new freeports and commonlands, its remains pretty true to classic and has a really good client that runs well. The population kind of sucks and whatever it is you can cut in by 3 cause everyone 3 boxes. I do enjoy it though and I am on it now actually.
Yeah p99 was my first love, but unlike yourself, I prefer a rotational raid environment. And it is pretty great.

But to answer your previous comment about the alliance. We were an alliance but after the first year we decided to merge in everything but the name. They like their name and we are obviously very attached to ours. But we operate as a single guild.