View Single Post
Old 11-25-2019, 01:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philthie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When they introduced Trammel to UO I quit. And then I played EQ PvP servers for a couple of years was great banter. 19 years later I logged into Green and am overwhelmed with nostalgia. But somethings missing.... PvP. Cant get a decent farm on Green cus its over populated. But it doesnt feel right playing on a PvE server. Please reset red. Would be nice to be able to join in to the start of a new red. And RoZ doesnt appeal to me as much even though I see it being advertised a lot.
RoZ actually has better pvp game play but just can't compare to the project 1999 brand since it is new so it doesn't bring the same population. The GMs on red have always been corrupt and were all caught. Now it is just abandoned with no action taken when things are broken or to enforce any rules. Everyone still interested in EQ PvP is on RoZ now. If Red99 ever restarted everyone would come back though just because Project 1999 would be able to attract a lot of new blood or bring people back that gave up on EQ PvP.

If you want to play EQ PvP RoZ is the only choice right now and would be good for you to jump in and meet some of the people on the server. If Red99 does come back a crew from RoZ will probably end up dominating the server anyways so it wouldn't be a bad place to try out.