View Single Post
Old 04-10-2019, 10:50 AM
Kobold

Yep! I remember when Kittens got that Mask of Warfare off Vulak - it's when Ruiken from PS got his Abashi's. PS/Kittens team up on Vulak then - that was a lot of fun!

And yes, as someone pointed out earlier - PS has killed every dragon in NToV multiple times. We just don't join the race week in and week out for it - we're a bunch of casual scum that takes breaks and alternates targets, and doesn't care or desires to dominate content.

I want to give a shout out to Xystus of Kittens, Lavitzz of Blood Guard, Franswa of Core and Hollowlung of AG - it was great to have 3 (then 5) guild leaders come together in a show of unity and fun. After AM wiped to Vulak, it was definitely possible for each alliance to probably do it solo - so I appreciate the fact that people didn't just break an agreement the moment it no longer suited/benefited them exclusively.

Further, it was overkill but we had no way of knowing that - it's possible that the devs had put in some mechanic when Vulak hit 40% or 25% or 10% or who knows (as there was definitely other new mechanics) and sometimes it's best to enjoy having the encounter and being inclusive, even if it means loot gets split and some guilds don't walk away with an item (only the memory of a great experience!)

Last night was definitely one of my best memories of p99 - something I'll always treasure. Thanks to everyone who made it happen - a special thanks to my dear Runyan of PS, who organized and led the PS/BG/Kittens alliance raid last night - he did a fantastic job, and thanks all the people who offered suggestions, helped with pulls, tanked adds, and CH chained for seemingly hours in end to make it all happen.