View Single Post
Old 01-11-2018, 01:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No doubt onelast 700hp HoT saved a raid somewhere, somewhen, once, maybe. Or maybe kept somebody alive one more second so the last living cleric could actually log out for recovery after the wipe. There were dozens of EQ servers after all. But seriously? Does your guild check whether its paladins are FM before a pull?

No offense intended, you've posted a fair bit of good stuff to the forums. But I just don't see meaningful value to a little bit of extra max mana (a max of 20 wis is less than one cast of Celestial Cleansing) on a char the raid leaders are thinking of primarily as a Divine Strength buffbot.
Reading comprehension must be hard for you, because nothing of what you just typed is even close to what I said.

This thread is about a guy who wants to min/max his race and starting stats, which is just a question of very small optimization.

I gave my opinion that the size of your mana pool is not all that important other than Velious raiding. I am not suggesting that a Paladin is going to play a significant role in patch healing raids.