Thread: Attn Redpals
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2015, 07:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you cant actually be this dense. higher pop = more targets. how the hell are u having fun killing the same few dozen people over and over again? more people = more guilds = more competition = more pvp for everyone.

i think what you're actually looking for is this brand new game called, call of duty. you can log in, merk some nerds, run your mouth, and act like an overall piece of shit all you want. but thats not what we we're hosting here.

not sure where your getting the "i want to end pvp" or "if u want to kill people, you have no future here" garbage from. if anything, i have always promoted pvp, what i don't promote is training, bindcamping, and running people off the server. id rather ban 1 piece of shit and be rid of that player, than let that same piece of shit run 10 players off the server. but seeing as you played on sullon zek, i can understand how your perception of what pvp actually is could be skewed for the worst. and to be honest, i feel sorry for you because you missed out.

oh, and if HC is doing all these things, wheres the proof? just because they dont run immediately to the forums crying about being suspended and broadcasting it to everyone (the way i assume you would), doesnt mean they dont eat suspensions. when petitions come in, they are reviewed and dealt with. to be honest i see more players trying to bait folks into LNS traps to get someone banned, than i see actual LNS violations.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Looks like blatant training to me...

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=178345

How many screenshots of training u ever seen of me on any of my characters going back 2 years, NONE because I never trained.

http://r99pvp.com/showplayer.php?p=Colgate&ks=2

How many instances of Bindcamping you see on this list, now how many you see on mine?

http://r99pvp.com/showplayer.php?p=Burgerking&ks=5

I don't need to be told to stop killing someone, or wait for them to call LNS if they act descent and don't talk shit I kill them once, or at max 3 times if they talk shit and leave them be.

I have never LNS violated, dual boxed, used a cheat, RMT'd, or exploited, I'm one of the very very few that can honestly claim I'm a 100% clean whistle.

Yet to you I'm a shit talking piece of trash that is toxic and people like Colgate are shining examples of goodness? (well you said Holocaust and since he is a leader of Holocaust and the most vocal on boards yea it is correct I use him as an example for HC)

And you seriously think I'm the one who's dense? I mean I just showed you evidence of how Holocaust leadership pvp's vs how I pvp(and no you have zero charges u can throw at me from anyone going back 2 years on all my toons). Yet you say I'm a piece of shit and HC is sweet goodness LOL ok man.

Now if i want to run around and snipe people all day and talk shit about killing people in OOC GUESS WHAT THAT'S MY DAMNED CHOICE. I'm not breaking any rules and if you got a problem with me playing EQ like call of duty and sniping someone out then you need to change the rules because guess what that's always been a part of PVP on EQ, and I'm sorry if you are too blue to handle it. But before you talk about bindcamping take a good look at the player's your praising because they are a thousand times more guilty of it than I ever have been.
Last edited by Swyft; 01-20-2015 at 08:01 AM..