Thread: Attn Redpals
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2015, 08:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ok nerd, we just went through this in game, but i guess we can do it here again too.

the first link of SSs, i actually had fraps of that train, and thats why Holo is suspended from fear for a week and the trainers took individual suspensions.

and you are rainman levels of retarded if you think we are using the holo ran leader board to determine LNS violations. not only because we dont run it, but because it doesnt show anything else. for all i know that player was sitting there spamming "KILL ME AGAIN NERD!" the entire time.

anything else i can blast out of the park for you while you have my attention?
<3 Sirks...

I loved how Swyft claimed I shadowstepped and ran from him when he oomed on his shaman because I cured all his shit while blinded...

Good thing I had that PvP encounter frapsed in case he tried to run his mouth on the forum... thing is I can't be bothered uploading that shit to youtube to prove BK/Syft/Swyft wrong... guy is DELUSIONAL...

But 100% agree, you don't want to run people off the box. More players = more targets = more fun... it also means more mass pvp....