View Single Post
Old 11-30-2019, 10:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah top setups on the list:

1. SoD/SoD (or combinations including 1)
2. Feverblade + red epic
3. Epic 2h
4. Frostreaver tied with Willsapper and red epic

Of note, Frostreaver (my primary workhorse) and Epic 2hs will suffer disproportionally if you get slowed or have torpor as the majority of 2hander threat comes from white damage potential. For Frostreaver the white damage is 80% of total threat potential.

For that reason, I'd consider WS/Red_epic functionally 3rd best.
So you think willsapper > feverblade then for the extra AC / HP, or is the extra 5 hate per second worth sacrificing the stats? Just wondering why you left feverblade off your list there in the #3 / #4 spots

According to the spreadsheet, feverblade / nev horn is a good bit more agro than both the 2h epic and the frostreaver, and willsapper / nev horn is almost identical to frostreaver. For stats comparison: Sapper / Horn is +29ac +35hp, Frostreaver is +50hp & resists, and feverblade / nev is just +20ac.

I'm surprised I've never really seen a main tank using feverblade given it's hate per second, do you think that maybe a lot are not aware of how much agro it does, or is it the lack of other stats that causes people to not use it?
Last edited by remen; 11-30-2019 at 10:21 PM..