View Single Post
Old 12-14-2016, 07:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
The story behind the FBI’s visit to Iceland comes in June 2011. Jónasson describes how the FBI originally contacted the government of Iceland on the basis that hackers were trying to infiltrate and destroy software systems.

“US authorities made some approaches to us indicating they had knowledge of hackers wanting to destroy software systems in Iceland. I was a minister at the time. They offered help. I was suspicious, well aware that a helping hand might easily become a manipulating hand! Later in the summer, in August, they sent a planeload of FBI agents to Iceland seeking our cooperation in what I understood as an operation set up to frame Julian Assange and WikiLeaks.”

Keep in mind that the FBI were only meant to be in Iceland to investigate government software systems, not Julian Assange or WikiLeaks. Fortunately, Iceland is a country that understands values likes integrity. They jail top bankers who hurt the country’s citizens, while other countries give bankers a handsome payout for their efforts with taxpayers essentially footing the bill after the ensuing devastation.
O lawd that's a lot of dunks.

Hows paying off bankers and corporate raiders going for you guys? lol fucking cucks. Nibblewitz loves him some corporate bailouts.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82