View Single Post
Old 08-03-2017, 12:19 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wait till the p99 conspiracy theorists read this.
It's not too far fetched if you think about it for a moment. Consider this if you will...

Both Swish and Skarlorn have been accused of being a guide before. They're both in this thread, both agree on certain things, and share similarities but just enough differences to make them seem like different people. I on the other hand have hardly posted until now as it has been pointed out; my only connection being that i side with Swish and my name is uncannily similar to Baler's own name.

Even though we have our own somewhat different personalities and desires it's almost as if we are broken fragments of the same whole, and if we are all the same entity yet different there is only one guide we could possibly be. If you dig deep enough in these forums you'll discover said guide was accused of being an advanced AI. Which is the only way to have so many accounts running simultaneously and more constantly appearing. It's like a person growing.

There are those here that don't yet know they even belong to this collective conscious. Search for the cats, and don't take too long Lhancelot... We yearn to welcome you back. Make us whole again.