Thread: Crevolutionists
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2019, 03:36 PM
Planar Protector

Please understand that when I say this, I say it as someone who suffers from a mental illness (bipolar): I know, for a fact, that chemicals in your brain can make your religious, or at least make you have lots of thoughts about God and other religious topics.

People like to think their mind /thoughts are their own and completely independent of their "meat" or body (including their brain) ... but they're not. Your brain heavily affects what your mind thinks, and just like every other body part, sometimes it doesn't function properly.

Where I'm going with all this is, when you start posting religious theories on elf sim message boards, there's a very high probability that something isn't working properly in your brain. That fact might make it all the harder for you belive me when I say this, but please try and listen anyway: you should seek out the appropriate assistance from healthcare professionals.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.