View Single Post
Old 11-22-2019, 12:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kul69 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's already clear it isn't classic. I've brought up channeling many times already. That is also clearly broken and undeniably unclassic and it directly relates to Charm being overpowered here and unclassic.

Regardless of that, I want consistency. Either we recreate classic or we modify it to balance the game. The game is already being balanced by the devs. I didn't advocate for nerfing Necro pets or not letting Rogues steal items from player corpses or all the rest of the classic stuff that isn't included here. If that is the path the devs have already chosen then Enchanter clearly needs to be on the list for an adjustment.

People try to say oh then we should nerf ports or whatever stupid analogy they're right to make. No, Enchanter is clearly impacting the game way too much and in a negative way. The player counts support it. Everyone's experience playing support it. It's obvious. Enchanter has become the top meta on P99 and no it was never like this in classic. You just said "charm durations" being the same mean this isn't an issue. The problem with charm goes way beyond duration. You're trying to isolate the discussion to a single aspect of charm.

Fixing experience so groups lose if pet out damages them is needed to balance Charm among other things like fixing channeling.
“Something something stuff that’s not gonna happen”

Thanks for your contribution. I think we’ve beat a dead horse multiple times here and no need to do so further