View Single Post
Old 04-24-2019, 03:10 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larkverdin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here's my newly created Magelo page for reference: http://wiki.project1999.com/Magelo_Blue:Larkverdin
Nice gear!

I know how hard it can be to save pp, and the stats on the Hiero Cloak vs. Iksar Hide Cape (IHC) are not going to make or break you. Keep in mind that IHCs just recently started dropping, and their price is likely to go down over the next year as more and more appear on the server. So, if find yourself in the future wanting to upgrade to a Hiero Cloak, you may not be able to sell the IHC for what you buy it for.

As a 55 druid are you mostly soloing or grouping? If you intend to solo to 60, and you don't mind charm killing, the bear pits are the place to do it. You could get the IHC and Gob Ring for about 12k total, and I would recommend that over a Hiero Cloak for 13k any day.

If you're grouping (or don't want to charm kill) what would you do with the 7k you'd save by buying the IHC? There are not a lot of droppable upgrades you could get at the moment. The two biggest upgrades I'd recommend are a +6 neck and Circlet of Falinkan, which would put you +7 WIS over max. That would allow you to switch out one of your rings with something else and still be max WIS, maybe a +65 HP ring? Actually, if you do kill at the bear pits I'd recommend two 65 HP rings over the WIS rings any day; those bears hit hard!

I hope these discussions have been helpful! Good luck and let us know if you have any other questions.

EDIT: I realized you don't have a Global Cooldown Instant-Click item. Maybe switch out one of your earrings for a Shrunken Goblin Skull Earring?
Last edited by snyder43; 04-24-2019 at 03:24 PM..