View Single Post
Old 05-16-2019, 11:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ooo ... I always love snarky comments from anonymous twat-waffle posters!

The Tpar I knew would drop everything he was doing to help out or rez a fiend, guildmate or friend of a friend of a friend. He’d spend hours helping people on Aceart. He gave to others tirelessly. He had quirks, but so does everyone. Hell I know I do. The point is he was fiercely loyal and a good friend. I gladly followed him until whatever happened ... happened. I don’t know the details. Frankly I’m not sure I care. I know it involved a rift in the alliance at the time and clearly there were allegations of something ban-worthy. What I little have heard indicates conflicting stories.

/shrug

If he was around and the splinter faction hadn’t created a failboat flop, I’d likely still be there. Whatever went down happened while I was taking a break. Death and taxes tried hard to recruit me. I declined and wore the tag until I found a new home where a close friend was enjoying the game and haven’t looked back.

BHP never promised waterfalls of loot. We did stuff and had fun doing it. Loot is cool and all but the pixel sickness and the fetid drama it gives birth to is caustic.

In closing ... Trzzle ... I don’t know you but you can go fuck yourself. I knew Tpar at his best and at his not best. Nobody is perfect. He was (and still is) a good guy.
+1 to don't be a dickhead Trzzle. I cannot agree more with you Troxx.. Tpar was a really good dude. He straight up enjoyed this game, and is probably the only person i knew that had no problem NOT getting gear for his characters. He always passed on items, always found joy in helping others than playing the game for himself. He loved to run the show. And even though the alliance was a bit different than others, it worked. And like was mentioned before- Most of the friends i have now, are people from that era. I regret joining Death and Taxes, i was fooled into thinking they were BHP. And it all went down while i was on hiatus as well.

I'd love to have my SK tagged under BHP Troxx, i'll holler at you when i see you online. I'd love to keep the torch lit! For now, RIP BHP! And Hail Hydra! I have heard of why he was banned. And whether it's true or not. I'm not sure why anybody would care so much about the things he said that you went after his head.. Some sad folks here man. Some real sad folks.