View Single Post
Old 07-10-2018, 06:03 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baylan295 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Related:

Patch notes related to mez immunity messages, predating Kunark by two whole weeks. What was mez immune prior to Kunark? Giants and dragons? Anything else? Mobs that are immune to Mez should give a notification regarding the same. As far as I know, that is not true on this server.

www.tski.co.jp/baldio/patch/20000410.html
Nice find Baylan. I searched through that site for that patch note but I must have overlooked it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rygar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Plenty, old world rules is something like any mob 55+ cannot be charmed or mezzed
Not to nitpick because they should still show the "immune the mez efect of this spell", but the majority of 55+ mobs are only level immune, not mez immune, because they can be Raptured once it becomes available and the ones 1-57 should be able to be Glamour'd unless they are MR immune, giants, or something like that. The mezzes themslves, Mesmerize through Dazzle, cap at 55 which makes anything over 55 unmezzable in classic.