View Single Post
Old 09-21-2022, 07:18 PM
Decaying Skeleton

https://www.project1999.com/forums/r...o=requestemail

Using this link is suppose to resend the email verification. Not getting anything though. I'll be patient. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lich_Lord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello,

I am trying to reset my password with SMS verification and had a few questions. First off let me state I have access to everything except my game login password. Original email, the forum account and password and the SMS number.

The message I get when selecting SMS verification on the website says "Due to loginserver accounts already existing on this account, a final step of email verification must be completed before the SMS Number can be attached to the account. If the email attachment process is not accepted or denied within 7 days, the SMS Number will automatically be accepted and become attached."

What is this final step of email verification it describes? Expecting something to arrive in my inbox or spam/junk I have checked and there is no email related to Project 1999 or verification.

I have the original email from when I created my account as well, is there something in that email I can click to verify?

I just want to login and play my 41 Iksar Necromancer and kill Ogre guards while I'm at work. Its the simple pleasures in life. I guess worse case scenario I can wait the seven days and it should auto-confirm the number i've enrolled but waiting is never fun.

Thanks for any advice you can provide.