View Single Post
Old 02-12-2019, 03:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carkle Jackson [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey Andad. Are you running the Anonymous show these days?
I believe currently Mouse and Korba dual-lead.

I strongly recommend Anonymous to anyone looking for a good casual raid guild. We have two fixed nights (Wed/Fri) that you can plan around, and even if you only show up to those nights you can get loaded up on Sky gear (haste belts for melee, epic items, Shaman feign death ring, etc.) and get a full suit of Dragon Armor. And then we also do lots of other stuff, including epic nights where we help everyone with their epic quests.

And then on top of that, we partner up with AEGIS to take on even harder stuff, like the rest of ToV. So you get all the benefits of a big guild (taking on big stuff), with all the benefits of a casual guild (getting to play like a sane/casual player, not feeling forced to raid if you don't want, etc.)

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 02-12-2019 at 03:06 PM..