View Single Post
Old 05-31-2020, 08:33 AM
Banned

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
“Is it not that life is but a series of battles?”

Them giants have profound moments.
I'm sure they have their in groups and out groups I wonder what they feel about their exile to Velious? Why they are still so dedicated to their god Rallos Zek after he basically encouraged them to do something like invading the homes of the other gods to get 90% of their population to be neutered? Do they have a favorite cuisine or are they basically like ogres and trolls in that regard? What do they think they are going to get for fighting the dragons other than world domination and better loot? Or is there a reason, maybe a more altruistic one for them to 'end the dragon threat once and for all'.... Do they remember the other giants and their lands at all? Are they trying to cure any of them? Do they care about their fire giant brothers still slaving away in the mines of Solusek. Would they invade the planes again? Why are there no giants on the moon of Luclin? Have the giants traveled to other worlds, I mean they were basically planes walkers with armies to defy the gods... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Big questions could be asked and there could be a myriad of interesting answers.