View Single Post
Old 05-20-2020, 02:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwix [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I made the mistake thinking this was obvious;

When a chanter gates after dictating the PH, the chanter leaves the zone. Thats the way it is commonly done.
Ok, in that case it's crystal clear: you leave the zone (or /camp), you lose all claims to all mobs/camps. I don't think there's any ambiguity on that in the rules whatsoever there.

However, at the same time, I just want to emphasize that if you're going to get in a camp dispute with someone, and involve a GM, you want to be sure you're truly in the right. If you only suspect that someone gated out in-between their last kill, and you "KS" the Enchanter, you could wind up being the one in trouble.

So, definitely talk to the Enchanter, and say something like "I've been checking /who regularly and I saw you leave, so I know you have no claim to this mob, therefore I'm planning to race you for FTE once the mob spawns (since neither of us has a claim to it)". And then if they beat you to the FTE, you can claim a different camp ... but the really key thing is to always communicate and always be certain the other person broke the rules (don't just assume that because they're a Chanter in Chardok doing multiple camps that they gated between them).

P.S. And of course, if at all possible, try and solve things through talking to the other player, and not involving staff. It's safer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 05-20-2020 at 02:10 PM..