View Single Post
Old 11-18-2022, 12:42 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by long.liam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Game changing? Is just a dot. A slow 15 dps dot. It's not really that Amazing. Monk, Rogue. You still do damage without an epic. The Epic doesn't double the damage you do, but even that wouldn't be that good. I mean it depends on your previous weapon setup, but at most you're getting maybe 10 - 20% more dps depending on Mob level and AC. Not that great really. Warriors can still generate pretty decent aggro without the Epic. Lots of then do, because it's so hard to get. They do just fine without it though. Small increase in damage does not equal game changing to me.
At one point during the clusterfuck of the luclin launch, the Shaman epic got a strange accidental change -- the splurt dot became a heal. IT was truly the greatest time to be a shaman until PoTime slow stick but it only lasted a patch or 2. I still remember watching the luclin skeletons attack with this one hand karate chop -- they didn't even have animation for dual wielding, just faster right hand chopping. I miss retarded patching making something awesome temporarily once in a while.