View Single Post
Old 11-28-2022, 10:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattydef [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That doesn’t sounds right at all, the DPS is similar but the RB also gives +40 attack that affects both weapons. I guess if you get chain procs it’s possible but you’ll be dead due to agro at that point, lol.
That's another thing I wonder about too, maybe it's just different because of the fact that it was TLP. I was swapping in a Rabid Chokidai Fang for backstabs (with the bandolier system it's completely effortless and you won't even notice you're weapon swapping), but my parses would be a lot higher than Rogues who were main handing a Ragebringer.

I actually just remembered though, it probably is completely different on TLP. Like on TLP, a slow-offhand isn't good. The weapon delay is normalized for both hands or something? So a lot of decent off-hands from original EQ that were super slow end up being terrible items over on TLP... if I had remembered this I prob wouldnt have even brought this up, lol