View Single Post
Old 10-21-2019, 02:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Launch week is upon us! I wanted to get our Official Green Trailer out for everyone to see. A special thanks to Kraddok for creating it and working with us!

If you haven't seen our official Green announcement post, filled with information about the server, make sure you read that here: Introducing Project 1999: Green

As we get closer to launch I wanted to give some more details that haven't been elaborated on yet.

List System - This list system is now up on Beta for testing. You can find details about how it works here: List System Details.

Achievement System - We have mentioned that an achievement system will be in place for launch. The system will track the first player to accomplish a wide variety of things, such as the first of each race and class to hit major level milestones, the first person(s) to kill certain mobs, the first to complete certain quests, and so on. We're still putting this system together and populating it, I expect it to be on Beta in a couple of days.

Spawn Time Reductions - As has been discovered on Beta, there is currently a spawn time reduction affecting most low level mobs. We decided to put this in place after evaluating the options for alleviating the crowded newbie zones and getting people out into the world. We didn't want to put an XP Bonus in place. We feel that this is an adequate alternative. This system can be scaled and disabled as necessary when the population spreads out. It will be set to an 80% reduction at launch.

Additional Servers - As mentioned on our original announcement, we currently do not intend to open a second Green server simultaneously. However, if the population reaches a certain threshold, this may change. We will evaluate this throughout the Launch.

Server Merge - The staff has had considerable discussion internally regarding the merging of Green into Blue at the end of the timeline. We've heard your concerns. At this time, we haven't made a final decision, but we have also decided that we will leave the door open. A lot can change in 3 years, and we may chose to leave Green running independently as we open additional servers in the future.

Discord Community - As we get closer to Launch Day, I invite everyone to join us in the Discord server. This will be the best place to get official updates regarding the opening of the server on Launch Day! You can join here: Official Discord Server. If you happen to be a Nitro Subscriber, boost our server would ya, I want to put a cool banner on it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].

See everyone on Friday!
ctrl F + red

4 results found

none relevant

thanks though, am sure Green will be a hoot for those that play it