View Single Post
Old 11-22-2020, 04:43 PM
Planar Protector

We had way less people to lose in 1920. Well less well fed people. Less healthy. Less sanitary.

Yes, I am being heartless, and I'm OK if you retaliate for that. I'm sort of sorry, but I am also deep down not. I don't even know.

It's possible to be both heartless and caring simultaneously and when u feel that u know what I am crying about. I'm under no delusion that I can control the dice and fates of men. Just that I know more freedom, less risk, for those who would strive to achieve and better themselves, wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing.

Society as it stands rewards people for nothing. For simply not being a serial killer. That is a pretty low bar to set. Even then it still often fails miserably for many decades.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

By the way this is an absolutely beautiful picture to me because it is real and tells a story about us. And how we could be, even at the worst of times. With no end in near sight and no hope or idea things were going to turn around in 6 months.

The craftsmenship on those carriages alone are something to be extremely proud of. Despite the fact that they were simply being used to 'haul dead bodies'.
Last edited by magnetaress; 11-22-2020 at 04:50 PM..