Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2018, 02:02 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Slyder the Ancient

Is anyone familiar with this giant snake? Been searching for a few days. Doesnt appear on regular or charm tactic Track. The wiki says 100%. Perhaps im just missing him. Any info would be appreciated

https://wiki.project1999.com/Slyder_the_Ancient
Old 06-29-2018, 02:18 PM
Fire Giant

The wiki is often wrong about that type of stuff. You have to kill PH's, the snakes. He also roams most of the upper part of the zone.
Old 06-29-2018, 02:23 PM
Sarnak

I think 100% refers to him always spawning in that one spot, as opposed to possibly spawning in multiple spots when he does appear. But I would take that with a grain of salt, just assume he can spawn anywhere and the Wiki isn't perfect.

I don't know much about Stonebrunt mechanics, but I have heard a rumor that only one ancient can be up at once. Really not sure if it's true, but worth noting. I'd just start by murdering other ancients and snakes like Trii said.
Old 06-29-2018, 02:37 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadiki [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't know much about Stonebrunt mechanics, but I have heard a rumor that only one ancient can be up at once. Really not sure if it's true, but worth noting. I'd just start by murdering other ancients and snakes like Trii said.
Nah, that's not true. At least it didnt used to be.

Also it's been a while but I don't think Slyder or any of the other ancients spawn at the same loc every time , I've highsun'd all of them. I used to have all the locs I gated them to saved in my logs but I lost all my logs to a crash before I ever got around to putting them on the wiki.
Old 06-30-2018, 07:25 PM
Sarnak

I have seen him many times farming the ancients. I also have his skin in the bank. Need it? PM me.
Old 06-30-2018, 07:41 PM
Aviak

He does spawn, I've seen him up.
Closed Thread