Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2020, 03:17 AM
Kobold

Default Don't reopen Teal... create Seal

I move that all of <Seal Team> be moved to their own private server. They can have every server first, down every raid target and sell all of their farmed loots to each other.

Can't charm merchants anymore? No problem... do like the guys I saw tonight charming the bankers. So what if no one can bank today?

Sorry, probably rants and flames, but they're only doing this on the Green server, [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-12-2020, 03:24 AM
Kobold

I second this movement!
Old 11-12-2020, 03:49 AM
Planar Protector

Can you still bank with a charmed banker? I know you can bank with a banker that's hitting you as I've done that. Just curious if a charmed banker still works as one.

-Mcoy
Old 11-12-2020, 04:41 AM
Aviak

those bankers are 6m40s respawn. and the charmed one is still usable. sorry for your minor inconvenience
Old 11-12-2020, 04:54 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by damus1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
those bankers are 6m40s respawn. and the charmed one is still usable. sorry for your minor inconvenience

Don't charm bankers dick.
Old 11-12-2020, 04:56 AM
Kobold

Ok, Ok, I came back a few minutes later and they were done and the bankers respawned. I would have updated sooner but Comcast... well, I won't push this further into Rants, lol.

And if I'm completely honest, I've had numerous positive encounters with <Seal Team> members. Hell, the above post by damus1 shows that there was no intention to interfere with anyone's ability to bank.

I've heard stories and rumors about the endgame scene, and I don't know how much to believe. But if the stories are true (the reason for the /list on spell: Summon Corpse; the apparently related delay of Sky; dropping out of the UN) then I still think a private playground for players who think Green belongs to them anyway isn't a terrible idea.

No offense to the affiliated players who don't feel that way.
Old 11-12-2020, 05:22 AM
Planar Protector

They don't play to win, they play to make you lose. They'd be there even if they had to delete all their loot drops, so long as they could ensure no-one else was getting it either. As such a private server holds no appeal since there's no-one else to lord it up over.

Danth
Old 11-12-2020, 08:45 AM
Planar Protector

The idea of a server for only zerg guilds does sound appealing. Because I wouldn't play that server lol.
Force the sockers onto teal!

Push any 'zerg' raid guild onto Teal
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Last edited by Baler; 11-12-2020 at 08:49 AM..
Old 11-12-2020, 11:40 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirquestalot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They can have every server first, down every raid target and...

This already exists on green, I don't understand
Old 11-12-2020, 12:17 PM
Planar Protector

I don't know what to say guys.

Most people playing P99 were not the people that achieved total victory on EQ live. Most of those people were in their 20's and 30s playing in 1999 and most of us are in our 30's now.

Just because there is someone who STILL has more time and dedication and brain damage that allows them to achieve more in this game in the same server as you shouldn't keep you from enjoying the game. I haven't played blue in a while let alone green but if basically every spawn for anything worth killing is 100% permanent locked down by these guys then maybe you should abandon their server and play red where people have to treat you with dignity and not just ignore you forever as they hand their camp off to their guildies or whatever.

Sorry for your struggle though. EQ is big, until all 40 of the high value targets are camped permanently.
Lost but not forgotten.
Closed Thread