Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2010, 05:39 AM
Large Bat

Default In the future...

I was looking for this answer, but I didnt find it. I love EQ Classic, and i've been dreaming for a server like that. I think EQ died when Luclin appeared and all the "auction between players, like in GFAY" disappeared. My question is, if your idea in a short future is to get Luclin available in this server, because if it's, i dont want to start with all my illusion and see Luclin appearing hehehe. Thanks you so much.
Old 04-22-2010, 05:44 AM
Planar Protector

As things stand, velious will be the last expansion to be released. No intentions for luclin.

I enchant things...
Old 04-22-2010, 05:45 AM
Planar Protector

Luclin will not be seeing this server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
if your reason to be here is to ruin other peoples experiences and grief them off the server, then not only do you not deserve the privilege of playing here, but i will remove your ability to do so.
Old 04-22-2010, 05:45 AM
Planar Protector

what i heard: kunark release october 2010, velious a year after and then a wipe (speaking of years)
Old 04-22-2010, 06:00 AM
Planar Protector

There has been no official word of any wipe. Anyone saying that is wishful thinking or outright lying.

The current plan as I understand it is to stop expanding content just before the luclin release, i.e. totally through velious but stopping short of luclin.
Old 04-22-2010, 06:51 AM
Aviak

Funny, so have population grow and content stagnate? Hasbin stop spreading rumors and let a Dev answer questions about the expansions.
Old 04-22-2010, 08:02 AM
Kobold

I think you should reread Hasbin's post Shamaeso. He is not spreading any rumours - quite the opposite. He is simply stating what is known so far, namely that this server will expand to Velious, and that there are no plans to release Luclin. He didn't speculate on anything post Velious, and even preferenced his post with "...as I understand it...".
Old 04-22-2010, 09:07 AM
Sarnak

I would support The devs making some content on their own that would fit into an alternative line after velious

Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
lal yellow finally with a worthwhile zing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinamur1999

Did this need to be brought to the forums? no probably not, but now I know that faline is super dramatastic and that yellow is STILL the fuckin man
Old 04-22-2010, 09:11 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There has been no official word of any wipe. Anyone saying that is wishful thinking or outright lying.

The current plan as I understand it is to stop expanding content just before the luclin release, i.e. totally through velious but stopping short of luclin.
This. /Thread.
Old 04-22-2010, 09:14 AM
Sarnak

but i mean once we stop releasing content... there will be only the things we have already done to do... so i think either a wipe ( wouldnt like much) or the devs create new zones and such that are good and fit into the story/lore and would create an alternative line to what happens after velious instead of going to luclin... it would be like lucin was never to happen. i mean maybe even just a new dungeon made every once and a while for new raiding possibilities. any ideas on this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
lal yellow finally with a worthwhile zing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinamur1999

Did this need to be brought to the forums? no probably not, but now I know that faline is super dramatastic and that yellow is STILL the fuckin man
Closed Thread