Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2015, 06:54 AM
Kobold

Default Pras That

Following on from a thread in RnF asking whether there was a thread to praise other players for their behaviour, conduct, and being an all-round good egg. Well here it is!

To get started, I hit 16th in the week and was delighted that I could start buffing with mana regen and haste; not to mention I could take some of the pain out of travelling through using levitate re: levitating over open waters and using Pot Room.

My lack of caution by not invising and straying too close to the aggro radius of those prehistoric, bad-tempered lizards in TD, resulted in my corpse somewhere off the coast of Raptor Isle, spawned back in Dagnor's Cauldron, and delevelled in the process. No mana regen, haste, and levitate. Nice.

After some time buying food, water, bat wings, and tiny daggers, I headed back inside Unrest to catch a train and swiftly ended up back in Dagnor's Cauldron, nearly in danger of delevelling again!, with yet another CR. A Troll Shammy, who managed to escape the train offered to help me regain 16th. We were then joined by a Gnome Chanter.

Both players took time out to help me regain 16th so I could begin CR for my original corpse. In fact, the Troll Shaman risked the ire of his wife by delaying cooking supper to help me! Suddenly, we received a group tell along the lines of, "I have to leave. Now. Wife angry". Once I hit 16th, the Gnome had to leave to attend to his daughter.

I'd like to thank both Markusgami and Garvos for risking marital strife in their homes, all to help me regain 16th level. Appreciate it greatly.

Now to use a little more caution when heading back to Raptor Isle to see if I can find my corpse, floating on the sea currents.
Riotgirl - formerly High Elf Enchanter | Ayonae Ro
Last edited by Riotgirl; 08-01-2015 at 06:56 AM..
Old 08-01-2015, 07:08 AM
Kobold

I've been on P99 for a few months now and can honestly say I've met more praz-worthy people than I have jerks. From people in guilds that are always bashed on Taken, Rampage and BAD to people without any guild tags. Some of the people in Taken and Rampage took their time and went out of their way back in my early 30's to find my corpse, drag it and 96% rez it then port me the hell outta DL for nothing. Can't beat that.

More recently I want to give praz to the people in Azure Guard. They took me along with them yesterday to PoH and PoF when I've just now hit lvl 46. Great bunch of people. Helped me in getting to learn the Raid scene again and how everything works.

Also, thanks for the thread.
Old 08-01-2015, 07:14 AM
Planar Protector

Azure Guard and Omni for letting me tag on their Plane of Sky raids.

Badb for helping me kill a Caller of Sathir and loot my pair of Cobalt Boots (also for giving me a ride back to Antonica).

The many people that organised and took part in the open Vox raid.

Plenty more.
Old 08-01-2015, 08:06 AM
Aviak

Please loot your corpse in TD. I had a couple of targeting mishaps because of it. Thank you!

Edit: lol didn't read the post before this. Def invis yourself because your corpse is in aggro range of the southwest spawn.
Old 08-01-2015, 08:14 AM
Sarnak

Ok so I know I posted making fun of Taken in RnF but Fugo or whatever your name was - dwarf rogue I think - you were the coolest friendliest dude out in EK the other night.

Farming crag spiders but offering to give me stragglers and just being cool
Old 08-01-2015, 02:59 PM
Sarnak

^ Always happy to help where I can. Sorry I needed so many of them...

Coincidentally, I_hate_tradeskills..... Lol. I guess they're especially bad because I haven't bought a mouse and I'm using a laptop touchpad.

/tell Fuge if you ever need anything!
Old 08-01-2015, 03:11 PM
Kobold

Taken is good dudes, haters gunna hate
Old 08-01-2015, 03:15 PM
Aviak

Funny how, collectively, guilds have a bad reputation, yet individually, experiences tend to show most people are pretty decent.

Voce Andante
60 Bard
Old 08-01-2015, 03:25 PM
Sarnak

don't forget your chipped rod bby

"... I don't think I remember him digging for this long..."

The A-Team

twitch.tv/crexxus
Old 08-01-2015, 03:29 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojo24 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please loot your corpse in TD. I had a couple of targeting mishaps because of it. Thank you!

Edit: lol didn't read the post before this. Def invis yourself because your corpse is in aggro range of the southwest spawn.
CR successful thanks to Azerin from Taken moving it to a safe spot, to allow me to fully loot, re-cast invis, and get the hell away from Raptor Isle! Finally made it to the Pot Room for the first time since I /quit Live (in fact, I /quit whilst levitating atop the Pot Room spires on Live).
Riotgirl - formerly High Elf Enchanter | Ayonae Ro
Closed Thread