Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2012, 06:30 PM
Aviak

Default So far, so good

Things on the server are looking good.

Upon starting my weekend, I joined new "good" guild Vae Victus, and there are a decent amount of people in the guild online and grouping.

I'm level 30 (druid) now, and have group portz finally. 4 more levels for regen...

Contrary to popular beleif, there is plenty of grouping going on around levels 10-28 from what I've seen. We had some fun Mistmoore groups which got me from 24-26, but all the lowbies are in crushbone or unrest.

Unfortunately, my gear is pretty much the same as last week, except I acquired a Cloak of the Ice Bear with the help of a nice guy named Bokchoy.

~Wish I could play more

Kronic
Old 07-08-2012, 07:01 PM
Planar Protector

Nice job! 48 cleric if I can ever help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD
"I will honor those who honor Me, but those who despise Me will be disgraced." HCSB 1 Samuel 2:30
Old 07-08-2012, 07:06 PM
Aviak

Oh and I specced alteration ^^
Old 07-08-2012, 07:07 PM
Fire Giant

sounds great
Old 07-08-2012, 07:10 PM
Kobold

There'd probably be more leveling if every single person wasn't leveling a druid/necro as their main in order to do the mad solo dash to 50 in order to farm phat pixels.
Old 07-08-2012, 07:14 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by watbab [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There'd probably be more leveling if every single person wasn't leveling a druid/necro as their main in order to do the mad solo dash to 50 in order to farm phat pixels.
There was a shortage of tanks when we were forming groups. Seemed like only twinks made melee characters.
Old 07-08-2012, 07:18 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiegi 2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol

yall realize trollborn is xen?
He wishes
Old 07-08-2012, 08:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There was a shortage of tanks when we were forming groups. Seemed like only twinks made melee characters.
I have a melee but I'm an ogre shadowknight (and in a guild anyway).

Any plans for an evil or all-inclusive new guild? Good-only sounds a bit too restrictive.
Old 07-08-2012, 08:32 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have a melee but I'm an ogre shadowknight (and in a guild anyway).

Any plans for an evil or all-inclusive new guild? Good-only sounds a bit too restrictive.
Unfortunately I don't think we will ever let shadowknights in.

I'm not the leader, but samwise was contemplating allowing neutrals in. Not sure where he stands on it now.
Old 07-08-2012, 08:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Things on the server are looking good.

Upon starting my weekend, I joined new "good" guild Vae Victus, and there are a decent amount of people in the guild online and grouping.

I'm level 30 (druid) now, and have group portz finally. 4 more levels for regen...

Contrary to popular beleif, there is plenty of grouping going on around levels 10-28 from what I've seen. We had some fun Mistmoore groups which got me from 24-26, but all the lowbies are in crushbone or unrest.

Unfortunately, my gear is pretty much the same as last week, except I acquired a Cloak of the Ice Bear with the help of a nice guy named Bokchoy.

~Wish I could play more

Kronic
can you make a livejournal or something to keep us updated??
Closed Thread