Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2018, 12:22 PM
Planar Protector

Default Looking for a few bored high lvl people around 4pm PST in WC (pally Divine Might)

Hey all,

I'll be online with Vojun around 4pm Pacific Standard Time (WA/OR/CA). I gotta turn something into a pally NPC by the lake in WC to spawn a lvl 49 undead baddie for my Divine Might quest. Immune to runspeed changes and like 10k+ hps...plus it LOH's.

I'm a 50 pally and my bro has a 49 bard. Would appreciate anyone's help tank/spanking this guy into dust. Will donate 150p for each person's time. I'm hoping we can do this in like 5 mins tops.

Ideally need...

* 1x High lvl tank
* 1x High lvl healer
* 1x High lvl dps

If you happen to be on and bored around that time it would be awesome. If not I'll just keep desperately shouting to the zone for some mercenaries [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].

If you want to help but we pull it off before you log on I appreciate the offer nonetheless!

Cheers,
Vojun
Old 04-25-2018, 12:25 PM
Planar Protector

he is so easy you could probably just kill him with any lvl 50 healer or any cleric with complete heal

the run speed thing is the only thing he is immune to from what I remember, so spells land as normal however I cant remember if he can be slowed
Old 04-25-2018, 12:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
he is so easy you could probably just kill him with any lvl 50 healer or any cleric with complete heal

the run speed thing is the only thing he is immune to from what I remember, so spells land as normal however I cant remember if he can be slowed
Thanks for the info [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. A real tank and healer then would be awesome if no DPS is online.

On ZAM they said it can be slowed. Mainly I just want a bit of added confidence. My goal is to only go to Kedge every 20 years so no repeating this one. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-25-2018, 12:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for the info [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. A real tank and healer then would be awesome if no DPS is online.

On ZAM they said it can be slowed. Mainly I just want a bit of added confidence. My goal is to only go to Kedge every 20 years so no repeating this one. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As a paladin the honorable thing to do is to tank it yourself thus proving you are worthy to buff with Divine Might.

Since you are lvl 50 ( and you have a bard there for haste/dps/ds ) you really probably only need a druid type pal to show up to dot/nuke and heal you.

Do you have your Soul Fire still? There shouldn't be much healing needed from what I remember, you can stun his ass.
Old 04-25-2018, 12:33 PM
Planar Protector

Wc? 4pm? I’ll smash him for you

-Shinko Guild Leader <Safe Space> Green
Old 04-25-2018, 12:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you get the help of this guy you probably dont need much else, hes the real deal
Old 04-25-2018, 12:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Right on, thanks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]!
Old 04-25-2018, 01:00 PM
Planar Protector

So you have few choices

1) I tank and we kill it
2) I heal you so you feel useful
3) I bing a toon around your level and we have a hard time killling it
4) I bring the wrath of god down on him in about 4 secs

Also I grouped with Shinko is a dead guild, RIP last members

Old 04-25-2018, 01:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
So you have few choices

1) I tank and we kill it
2) I heal you so you feel useful
3) I bing a toon around your level and we have a hard time killling it
4) I bring the wrath of god down on him in about 4 secs

Also I grouped with Shinko is a dead guild, RIP last members
Those are 4 more options than I had before with just a lowbie bard and pally, lol. Whatever you think is most fun and I'll not have to go back to Kedge would be great.

Personally, I'm leaning towards the 4 second wrath one [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. Can work on self-worth on my own time [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
Old 04-25-2018, 01:46 PM
Planar Protector

your getting the one that’s closest to wc

Closed Thread