Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2011, 07:02 AM
Kobold

Default Hotpocket the Druid

I and a friend were sitting in SRO camping AC. Minding our own buisness, a Sand giant pops. Cool. We decide to allow it to stay alive until 2 PM which is kind of the best time to kill the PH's becuase your chances go up for AC later.

So we wait, and low and behold RIGHT at 2pm, Hotpocket the shifty druid ( level 50 of Transcendnce ) pulls the mob all the way around the zone close to around the Oasis ZL and around to near the Inno ZL. We were looking for the person taking our mob. No one CC'd, no one asked us ( clearly we were on the hill ) just took it.

After I ran around looking for it, at 8PM game time, I find Hotpocket with our SG, the mob at 15%. Hotpocket deliberatly stole our PH, without consent, kept it alive as long as possible to ruin our spawn.

I msg'd IT many times and got no response until was caught, saying didn't see us. No CC was called, we were clearly on hill. Kind of bull shit like this is what is gonna make people quit.
Old 01-24-2011, 07:32 AM
Fire Giant

I had an SK do this to me once on VZ/TZ. He did it with the dino PH for a good 2 hours. Luckily it was a pvp server.
Old 01-24-2011, 08:09 AM
Planar Protector

Gotta be quite vigilante when camping AC in sro, i had a number of times people run past the camp when i was leaving it up and run off with my ph's :/ If this was deliberate then it's definitely poor form.

I enchant things...
Old 01-24-2011, 09:54 AM
Kobold

Totally worth ragequitting over...totally.
Old 01-24-2011, 10:54 AM
Sarnak

I was in a pug with Hotpocket 2 days ago - was a cleric, level 36 or so.
Old 01-24-2011, 10:58 AM
Fire Giant

Needs more rage AND more quitting.
Old 01-24-2011, 03:02 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitVelvetSmooth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was in a pug with Hotpocket 2 days ago - was a cleric, level 36 or so.
Ah okay, was /role and was halfling, was my assumptoin of druid ><. Regardless, was pretty intention. But everyone know no one will be punished. /shrug
Old 01-24-2011, 04:03 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by korrowan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Totally worth ragequitting over...totally.
Meh, just frustrating when you spend 3 + hours doing something and someone comes up and ruins it knowing they are fucking you over for another hour of spawn and nothing will get done. /shrug.
Old 01-24-2011, 04:05 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by twizztid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Meh, just frustrating when you spend 3 + hours doing something and someone comes up and ruins it knowing they are fucking you over for another hour of spawn and nothing will get done. /shrug.
I ll sell you some jb00ts for 4.9k then you won't have to worry about it.
Old 01-24-2011, 04:10 PM
Sarnak

Considering class/level confusion it seems more likely that it just took a really long time to kill the sg. Pocket was stand up in group, stood for a lot of bullshit from psychotic group members that a true asshole would not have. Ignoring tells also may have been missing tells if not using tell windows/dedicated tell chat box. I dunno, I'm leaning towards giving the benefit of the doubt. Maybe I'll ask him.