Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2015, 05:31 AM
Sarnak

Default Lil Honeybugger doesn't drop head

She should drop "Halfling Head [Lil Honeybugger's Head] for the Honeybugger Assassin Quest. The quest was either removed or censored by SOE at some point.
Old 12-12-2015, 04:27 PM
Project Manager

I'd like to recreate this quest, on a proper timeline, but need all information possible.
Old 12-13-2015, 10:02 PM
Sarnak

Per AngelFire

Quote:
Honeybugger Assasin: :
Paziu Puno (rogue guild neriak) wants Lil Honeybugger dead and promises a "king's reward" for her head. She lives in Misty Thicket in the Halfling territory just outside of town. Unfortunately, she rooms with her big brother Joogl Honeybugger who never seems to leave her side, and he is probably around level 10 or so. Since you need to be below this level to get the quest, you had better get some help in killing her. When you kill Lil, she drops a halfling head (which is what you're supposed to bring back to Paziu Puno for your "kings reward"), a bandage (so you can reverse the faction hit you take from killing Lil by giving it to Joogl later), and a Case of Jum Jum Juice (lore item)(which I guess you can give to the treant). Here's where this quest gets funny. After sneaking/hiding through Rivervale and making the run back to Neriak, you need to give the halfling head to Paziu Puno. He then tells you something to the effect of "Foolish young elf. This was no contract from King Naythox. I wanted Lil Honeybugger killed before she gave birth to my child. Only a naive dark elf would set foot in Halfling territory. Here's your great reward, garbage from other guild exploits." You get some exp, a few cp, a minor item, and the usual rogue dark elf faction hits (better with Ebon Mask, worse with guards of qeynos, guardians of the vale, and wolves of the north). Never trust a dark elf. (Submitted by Thaylon)
http://www.angelfire.com/bc/brentcopeland/neriak.html

Quote:
Killing this NPC lowers factions with :

Deeppockets (-30)
Guardians of the Vale (-30)
Mayor Gubbin (-30)
Merchants of Rivervale (-30)
Killing this NPC raises factions with :

Coalition of Tradefolk Underground (10)
Fenugreek Alchemist - Oracle

Old 12-15-2015, 01:13 AM
Sarnak

Unfortunately that description is the only thing I've been able to find so far about the quest. Is there any dialogue that currently remains on Punox that you can see?

It might only be slightly changed with the censoring and we can then work from there.
Old 12-15-2015, 03:23 PM
Project Manager

I believe I have everything needed to write the quest.

Looks like her head should be removed sometime between July and September 2001. So.. unless further information is provided, I'm going with August 2001.

Fixed, pending update
Closed Thread