Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Old Today, 12:18 PM
Planar Protector

Default Sunday Night PVP Club

I have decided to alter the style of Sunday Night PvP Club.

I wish to have the best of both worlds potentially.

- Strictly Classic World. Drop rates/Items/Exp rate/Start lvl 1 with rusty weapon. PvP Level range.

- Instant 50 /max skills/Spellbook/Starting Gear. I don't want this to effect the world PVP leveller style so.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

- Start level one, with a set of required 50/no drop gear. If you wish, MSG a GM for instant 50/max skills. Join end-game PVP.

- People who level classically get a Veteran Title, and choice of a Legacy Item that are not dropped.

If people are using max geared characters to grief noobs I will just de-level you. If people are levelling clasically, and grief - fair game. The rule basically is don't scum with the boost, it's a privelege for people like Cwall who without an aon gifted to them probably wouldn't have even showed up for that one seb fight I rekt him at.
Old Today, 12:19 PM
Planar Protector

Those items are duplicates of the original, while the originals are completely classic, droppable, original.
Old Today, 12:29 PM
Planar Protector

have fun by yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist View Post
With enough Clerics any class can survive AoW.
Old Today, 12:39 PM
Planar Protector

The 50 max skills/spellbook/starting gear won't effect the soon to be classic TZ world PVP.

The items are duplicates so they can allow people to partake in end-game PVP while not effecting the classic pristine world.

If people prefer the grind/nostalgia/world pvp/people do that.

If you are stressed/have done the grind a million times/don't have time, just want to PVP, boost and take part.

People can do both. Have an end game toon that can PVP almost immediately, while simultaneously do world pvp/nostalgia grind/char progression.

Really at the end of the day what will bring people in, if anything, is nostalgia, so I am trying to throw a wider net. I also would like to have a classic classic bottom to top box.
Old Today, 12:46 PM
Planar Protector

Also now that it's building momentum, and the box is looking really good I am reducing boxes from 3 to 2. Make the PVE more challenging/require more people and make the PVP more realistic.

Toxigen, maybe now, but not maybe after ROT dies. Rot was dead when I made my box then Gangsta popped out like a magician and made a "permanent Kunark box" lol. I'm patient and my drugs good (have u seen my skellies)

I've been here since like 2011 I was on Red when it was like 8 people in OOT. I mean? I ain't sweating it.
Old Today, 12:49 PM
Planar Protector

- The best feature of this I think is it takes the stress off world pvp/levelling. You can PVP end game / you can take your time and soak up the journey.
Old Today, 01:07 PM
Planar Protector

- I am getting a lot of backlash as I am taking away from Sunday Night PVP battle royale which is what it should be and my base people joining this.

- I do not wish for this to be the case, I will add an NPC upon creation you can either Boost 50/skills. Make as many toons as you like, don't have to msg a gm.

- Another option will be choosing to go world pvp/classic levelling. No one will choose this option but I feel the need to add it to the options. To work on classic content overall and eventually add world PVP to the menu. I feel like there's potential so I will try to find a balance.

We are still Sunday Night PvP, but now Sunday Night PvP+
Old Today, 02:18 PM
Planar Protector

Sorry to clarify, if I get some people in Crushbone for PVP based on this change that would be a win. Do I expect people to start putting in hard days for their Legacy item on empty box? Absolutely not. I am trying to open it up to world PVP/Niche PVP spots, as well as having the instant 50 end game being the Sunday night once a week brawl.

Expand to a wider audience, and really just a way to open up potential CB/Unrest PVP, maybe some Guk PVP. More options, wider net.

https://discord.gg/yTjjmd27vg

NPC when spawning in will give you an option 1) Classic Levelling/world pvp/leaderboard/teams(eventually) and also just go at your own pace. 2) Instant 50 max skills pre planar starting gear full spellbook. You just want to show up and brawl, PVP battle royale. No barrier to entry, anyone can join the PVP.

I still have lots of gear to convert and we need level ranges and teams, but this is the end goal here.
Old Today, 03:09 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]anonymous pictures website

This guy will be in each city. I know people liked the autoscript, but this is the same thing basically.

People wanted unlimited toons 50 who cares, end game PVP has potential to be a total shit show, I am ok with that.

If you think fuck I just want to Classic PVP I dont want to grind Stasis box, that psycho. Just auto level/skill/starting gear and go.

The world PVP is not ready, but ultimately will feel like classic TZ teams PVP world PVP. the entire world items/drop rates/exp rates will be classic. The starting gear is no drop/required 50 and duplicates(originals are original) so will not impact the world PVP at all. If insta 50's are griefing noobs by training and stuff I may get involved. Once world levellers get in the +/8 level range everything is fair game again.

If it's two levelled characters at the same level training I won't get involved. Basically if you boost to 50 no picking on the noobs or bantime. We don't have teams/level ranges yet it's in the process.
Old Today, 03:25 PM
Planar Protector

Also I'm going to download OVP I think that's what everyone petitions me with? And try to make a promo video this sunday.