Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2014, 04:08 PM
Kobold

Default Blacksmithing Question.

I am looking for small armor molds. I have looked on the wiki and for instance, the banded mask mold. I can not find a small anywhere in the information listed. Other than Cabalis I have visited all the other places.
I am doing something wrong? Is making small banded done a different way or do I really need to find a small mask mold in order to make a small banded mask?
Old 07-11-2014, 04:22 PM
Planar Protector

http://wiki.project1999.com/Small_Mail_Sectional_Mold

hope this helps man. Good luck!
Old 07-11-2014, 04:30 PM
Planar Protector

The gnomes must have their small molds!
Old 07-11-2014, 04:35 PM
Fire Giant

http://wiki.project1999.com/Small_Mask_Mold

Should be on any of those vendors. I've used the vendor in Misty Thicket several times to make sets of small banded without issue.
Maamdak Battlebeard - 48 Dwarf Rogue
Crunkasaurus Rex - 49 Ogre Shaman
Mendak - 51 Halfling Druid (Green)

<Paradox> RIP
Old 07-11-2014, 09:26 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdarious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am looking for small armor molds. I have looked on the wiki and for instance, the banded mask mold. I can not find a small anywhere in the information listed. Other than Cabalis I have visited all the other places.
I am doing something wrong? Is making small banded done a different way or do I really need to find a small mask mold in order to make a small banded mask?
go over the bridge and through the gate in neriak commons, hang a right, then a left at the fountain. in front of you is a building. from teh fountain you can see a blueberry standing on the second floor of that building (its walls are open and theres a railing). he sells small molds
Old 07-11-2014, 10:57 PM
Kobold

Cool, I appreciate the info. I see by that link I can find it in BB. I am a dwarf and that will help.
Old 07-11-2014, 11:45 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah, one of the stone huts outside Kaladim, that's where I always went to get small banded molds with my smith. When you get far enough along in your smithing you'll find small fine-plate molds at the NPC forge in the inner part of Kaladim (thru the tunnel to right of bank).
Old 07-14-2014, 07:04 AM
Kobold

I have another question and figured I would just continue it here. I have my skill up to 175 now.
I have been following the wiki to get it to this point and was curious if there was possibly another way to raise it using bought supplies. I want to make myself an Ornate set but was curious if there was an easier way of raising the skill other than specifically dropped supplies.
The char doing the tradeskill is only level 9. I have one or two other characters that might be able to farm the small bricks of high quality but that will be a very slow process. The highest level toon I have right now is 21 and curious about how well he would do in a place like HHK for goblins. I am assuming well but never hunted there before.

*Edit- wow, I really need to read more into this. I now see I can buy Medium quality and work on fine steel. lol
Last edited by Valdarious; 07-14-2014 at 07:28 AM.. Reason: Addition
Old 07-14-2014, 09:30 AM
Large Bat

Got my own little question I'll throw in here. How much plat would you say it takes to go from 0 to about 150 or so. What ever trivial is for banded.
Old 07-14-2014, 09:44 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by weirdguy508 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Got my own little question I'll throw in here. How much plat would you say it takes to go from 0 to about 150 or so. What ever trivial is for banded.
Banded trivials at 175. If I had to guess... probably about 500p. But it really depends a lot on luck and your str/wis/int. If neither your wis nor your int is very high, ask a high level shaman in ec for a str buff - the extra strength will make a huge difference in your chance to get a skillup.
Maamdak Battlebeard - 48 Dwarf Rogue
Crunkasaurus Rex - 49 Ogre Shaman
Mendak - 51 Halfling Druid (Green)

<Paradox> RIP
Closed Thread